1. What is the assessment and evaluation process of a typical Vastu consultation?
The property is measured and evaluated using a selection of various methods, including an evaluation of its physical form and its position in relation to its surroundings. Precise measurements are taken using a special compass. Property layout or floor plan and date of birth can assist the consultation.
Once all the necessary measurements are gathered, various charts are generated, that will show the strengths, weaknesses, blockages of energies and imbalances in the property, which influence the occupants. This information is then used to determine the major factors that need to be considered when generating a plan for corrective actions. Practical recommendations are given to balance and stimulate the property without involving structural alterations.
2. Can I implement the suggestions even after the layouts for the new factory have been frozen?
It is always recommended to consult during the planning stage, as it is practical to implement things at that time. However, there are several ways to re-balance the energies.
3. When is it a good time to do Vastu consultation for a property?
We recommend a consultation right at the planning stage as this is one of the most important parts of running a business, irrespective of its size. Starting a project without careful planning it, is like setting off on a journey to an unknown destination without a road map and may lead to getting lost along the way. Despite it being a time-consuming process, its benefits far outweigh any potential temporary loss of earnings.
4. Do you offer free consultations?
Since Vastu and Feng Shui are subjects of energy fields, and as consultants we pour our full energy into giving you recommendations, we require remuneration for our efforts. Payment must be made in totality to complete the energy exchange as this will directly affect the efficiency of the changes you are trying to achieve.
Therefore we avoid free consultations, however we are happy to share a comprehensive list of general tips you may follow:
Hints and Tips
- Avoid hanging anything behind the doors.
- Avoid storage above the doors.
- All doors should open freely and soundlessly.
- Cover electronic gadgets with a white cloth and unplug them while sleeping in night.
- Reshuffle excess storage frequently.
- Keep bathroom and toilet doors shut when not in use.
- Keep the commode lid shut while flushing and when not in use.
- Check your leaking taps.
- You should have a strong wall behind you while you sit in the office.
- Keep dustbins covered.
- Shape corners and edges to be rounded off.
- Fill you premises with intention, light & love.
- Avoid using dried flowers. Silk flowers or plants can be used but avoid plastic.
- The best way to stimulate the energy is by using live plants and fresh flowers.
- Avoid placing a mirror directly opposite the front door unless specifically advised by an expert.
- Avoid open mirrors inside the bedrooms.
- Avoid storage below the bed. However, sleeping related material like extra bed sheets or pillows can be stored. Avoid any other type of storage below the bed.
- Avoid hanging pictures of warriors in the bedroom.
- Use soothing pictures and pictures in pairs in the bedroom.
- The most senior person should sit in the "control" position within the room. This is generally diagonally opposite the door or can be derived using detailed calculations.
- Do something to make yourself laugh. Laughter is one of the best stress relievers and relaxers. Use incense sticks and fragrances to rejuvenate your space.
For more tips and hints, you can also read my regular published columns, available in my Blog.
5. Can I see who your clients are?
We respect our clients’ request for confidentiality and we practice utmost discretion in this aspect. Likewise, if you decide to consult us, we will extend the same courtesy and protect your information as well.
6. What is the difference in Vastu and Feng Shui?
Vastu and Feng Shui are both systems based on the principles of the five elements. The interpretations of the elements in Vastu are slightly different than in Feng Shui. The fundamental principles and the logic applied are the same in Traditional Vastu and Authentic Feng Shui. Both aim to bring balance in the property.
7. Are the suggestions practical and easy?
Of course yes, they are. It is not always practical or possible to restructure the premises. Just as every problem has a solution, we too can conveniently rebalance the imperfection using various computations and formulas such as re-arranging furniture, using appropriate colours, applying good design principles and using plants.
8. Will the changes add to structural demolitions?
No, the changes are very subtle and there are no structural alterations required.
9. I have purchased a house and the earlier owner had already done Vastu. Will it benefit me as well?
Vastu and Feng Shui are sciences of space and time. The recommendations change as per the occupant's date of birth and the corresponding situation in the property. As every individual is unique, similarly each property is also unique. Thumb rules of Vastu and Feng Shui principles have limitations and yield different results for each property hence our team uses tailor made solutions for each client and their property.
10. I want to use Vastu and Feng Shui in my corporate office. Will it disturb the aesthetic beauty and will the interior designer follow all the steps?
Vastu and Feng Shui are used to enhance energies keeping the aesthetic beauty in mind. Our style of consultation is very much architect friendly and in fact will enhance aesthetic beauty and vibes of the office.
11. I consulted your book and discovered that the boiler in my factory is incorrectly located. Will I have to change the location?
That may not be necessary as there are various techniques available to neutralize the energy.
12. I am very keen in getting Feng Shui done in my house. Will you suggest putting chimes and other Feng Shui objects?
No, in Chue style of Feng Shui, we do not use any such objects. We employ a scientific approach and other natural means to balance the energies.
13. After a consultation, when will I see the results?
The results vary from property to property. Implementations have to be done step by step and once the property starts responding, people start seeing the results.
14. What is the relation between plants and Vastu?
Plants take away carbon dioxide and give oxygen, thus purifying the environment. They are very useful in protection from negative energies and also symbolize growth.
15. Which system should I apply for my property?
As you see that we have a range of systems. Different property needs different styles. Once we see the layout, we can suggest the most suitable options that can be used in the property.
16. I am looking for a new property for my office. What should I keep in mind?
There are various aspects considered while selecting the property. Firstly, you need to make sure that the shape of the property is symmetric. Square or rectangle shapes are considered the best. Then you need to see the orientation of the building, office space and the front door. These are the main areas one needs to focus while purchasing the property. Detailed calculations help in selecting the best one from the options available.
17. What are basic things that I need to take care of if I am looking to improve my health?
For health, the most important is to cover the mirrors in the bedroom. It is very important to avoid storage under the bed with the exception of bed linen or pillows. Cover the electronics in your bedroom while sleeping. Pay attention to the centre of your house. If there is a toilet, then place a small, live, non-thorny plant inside the toilet on a shelf. If the toilet door is opposite your bed, keep the door always shut.
18. Can Vastu help me to stop feeling stressed in my property?
There are several reasons for stress. Firstly, you need to get rid of clutter or any unwanted items in the office or home. They make the energy stagnant and cause stress. Also, avoid sitting under the beams.
19. Are the Vastu and Feng Shui recommendations permanent?
Energy changes as per time and space. With changes in time, or when there is some change in your property or in the surroundings, you need to consider approaching a Vastu and Feng Shui consultant. You can also re-energize your space every year.
20. I am renovating my kitchen. Which position should I face while cooking?
Generally facing east is considered good while cooking.
21. Should we avoid thorny plants?
Yes, generally, thorny plants are avoidable in the property. However, rose plant is considered good as it symbolizes harmony. Some thorny plants are also used to protect the home from bad energy.
22. What is the origin of Vastu?
Vastu and Feng Shui have descended from ancient Indian scriptures describing the principles of design, layout, ground preparation, space arrangement, earth energy and geometry, integrated with nature.
23. Will getting a consultation make any difference?
Simply inviting a Vastu/Feng Shui consultant into your premises to do a consultation does not change the energy. The benefits of the Consultation come only after you have implemented the recommendations and remunerated the consultants for those recommendations, both in totality.
GET IN TOUCH
We create harmonious spaces that enhance your productivity & prosperity: at home, work or play.